Automatic Payment - pnmprod
When you sign up for Automatic Payment, PNM will automatically withdraw your monthly payment from your checking or savings account on the day it is due.
- No checks to write or stamps needed.
- Get a paper bill in the mail or paperless one emailed to you, your choice.
- Automatic Payment is free.
FAQs: Automatic Payment
- How do I start or stop Automatic Payment?
- You can stop or start Automatic Payment by logging into your account and modifying your account settings.
- How do I know if my enrollment has been accepted?
- When enrolling online, you'll receive a confirmation message at the end of the enrollment letting you know it was successful. You'll also receive an email confirming the enrollment. Automatic Payment set up can take one to two billing cycles to complete.