FAQs: Power Outages
- Is it necessary to let PNM know when my power goes out?
- Yes. We may not always know if there's an outage at your specific location, so it's best to let us know. You don't have to call, though. You can also report it online or through our mobile site.
- How can I find the status of an outage without having to call?
- You can view our online outage map or check our mobile outage map to view the status of an outage. For large outages – generally those affecting 1,000 customer or more – we post updates on our Twitter and Facebook pages. more...
- When is the estimated restore time updated?
- In most cases, we post updates during an outage every 20 minutes.
- How do I report a street light that is out?
- All street light outages should be reported by calling 888-DIAL-PNM. Please try to be as detailed as possible about the location of the light you wish to report. To view an online Streetlight Owner Map, click here.