Manage Contract - pnmprod
Manage an Existing Landlord Standby Contract
Landlord Standby Forms
- Use this form to add additional properties to an existing Landlord Standby Agreement
- Request to terminate the entire Landlord Standby Agreement or remove a property from an Agreement.
- Agreement will be terminated within three (3) business days of PNM receiving a signed form.
- Authorization from your tenant that gives PNM permission to notify you if the tenant's service is going to be disconnected for non-payment.
- Tenant signature is required.
- Authorization giving an agent or property management company permission to manage your rental property utility accounts on your behalf.
- Property owner and property management company agent signatures are required.
- Request from you to disconnect service to a tenant-occupied property in order to encourage the new tenant to put service in their name, if they have not already done so.
- You cannot have the service disconnected while it is in the tenant's name.
- Standard connection fees will apply if you request that the service be reconnected at a later date.
Other Change Requests
All other change requests to an existing Landlord Standby contract must be submitted in writing. Such as:
- changing a mailing address.
- changing phone and / or fax numbers.
Send completed forms and change requests to PNM
Email to: PNMLandlordStandby@pnm.com
Fax to: (505) 246-5770
Or mail them to:
Main Offices MS 0545
Albuquerque, N.M. 87158-0545
Please note: requests can take up to five (5) business days to process from the date PNM approves them.Contact PNM if you have any questions