Pay in Person
- Pay by cash or check.
- Maximum payment amount by cash or check - $2,500.
- Payments post the next business day.
- Use another payment method if you need it credited the same day.
- Many are open longer hours and on weekends.
- Low fee of $1 for PNM customers.
- This is a Western Union fee. PNM does not receive a portion of it.
- Please note: Smith's locations are temporarily unable to accept PNM bill payments. We are working with them to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.
PNM Payment Centers
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m., all locations.
- Most walk-in Payment Centers are only open two days a week. Click "Find a PNM payment location" below for information on locations and what days your preferred Payment Center is open.
- Offices only accept payments for electric services.
- Contact us for other services such as: new service delivery, line extension or other non-recurring charges.
Find a payment method that works for you. If these methods don't work for you, take a look at our full payment options menu. You're sure to find one that's right for you. Learn more >