Landlord Standby: Sign Up
Step 1: Complete and sign Landlord Standby (Electric) Service Agreement
Step 2: Complete the Rental Property Listing
This list tells us what properties should be part of the contract.
Step 3: Complete all other forms that may apply
- Authorization from your tenant that gives PNM permission to notify you if the tenant's service is going to be disconnected for non-payment.
- Tenant signature is required.
- Authorization giving an agent or property management company permission to manage your rental property utility accounts on your behalf.
- Property owner and property management company agent signatures are required.
Step 4: Email, fax or mail completed forms to PNM
Email to: PNMLandlordStandby@pnm.com
Fax to: (505) 246-5770
Main Offices MS 0545
Albuquerque, N.M. 87158-0545
The Landlord Standby Agreement must be approved by PNM before it can go into effect.
- All your PNM accounts must be current. - If past-due amounts are owed, they must be paid before the Landlord Standby Agreement will be approved.
- You will receive a letter from PNM confirming that you have been enrolled in Landlord Standby.