When you sign up for Automatic Payment, PNM will automatically withdraw your monthly payment from your checking or savings account on the day it is due.
- No checks to write or stamps needed.
- Get a paper bill in the mail or paperless one emailed to you, your choice.
- Automatic Payment is free.
Be sure to have your :
- Financial Institution Name
- Routing Number
- Account Number
Enroll for the first time or change your banking information by mailing us a completed Automatic Payment Authorization Agreement.
- Download PDF, print and complete an Automatic Payment Authorization Agreement.
- Call PNM at 888-DIAL-PNM to have an authorization agreement mailed to you.
Mail the signed authorization agreement to
Albuquerque, NM 87158-0525
FAQs: Automatic Payment
How do I start or stop Automatic Payment?
- You can stop or start Automatic Payment by logging into your account and modifying your account settings.
How do I know if my enrollment has been accepted?
- When enrolling online, you'll receive a confirmation message at the end of the enrollment letting you know it was successful. You'll also receive an email confirming the enrollment. Automatic Payment set up can take one to two billing cycles to complete.