We know that any power outage is inconvenient. We apologize for the problems you are experiencing with your service and want to get you up and running as soon as possible.
Some power problems can be resolved by turning off all your breakers, waiting 30 seconds and then turning them back on. If you would like to check your breakers, please do that now. If after doing that you are still without power, report the outage below.
FAQs: Power Outages
- Is it necessary to let PNM know when my power goes out?
- Yes. We may not always know if there's an outage at your specific location, so it's best to let us know. You don't have to call, though. You can also report it online, through our mobile site, or text #OUT to 78766. You will need to register first by texting #REG to 78766. Message and data rates may apply.
- How can I find the status of an outage without having to call?
- You can view our online outage map or check our mobile outage map to view the status of an outage. For large outages ¿ generally those affecting 1,000 customers or more ¿ we post updates on our Twitter and Facebook pages. more...
- When is the estimated restore time updated?
- Each outage is different. We provide updates as we receive additional information from the Operations Dept and the crews for each outage situation.
- How do I report a street light that is out?