Pay in Person
During these troubled times, PNM wants our customers to be certain of one thing: We are in this together and PNM is here to help. If you have been impacted in any way by the coronavirus pandemic and are having difficulty paying your electric bill, please contact us so we can make arrangements. We can also discuss payment assistance programs, such as the PNM Good Neighbor Fund, that may be able to help. Please reach out to us via live chat on PNM.com, email (PNMCustomerService@pnm.com) or phone (888-342-5766) to discuss your options. Please be vigilant against scammers claiming to be with PNM and insisting on you paying with a prepaid gift card. PNM will never ask you to pay with a pre-paid gift card.
- Pay by cash or check.
- Maximum payment amount by cash or check - $2,500.
- Payments post the next business day.
- Use another payment method if you need it credited the same day.
- Save your receipt until you know the payment was credited to your account.
- Many are open longer hours and on weekends.
- Low fee of $1 for PNM customers.
- This is a Western Union fee. PNM does not receive a portion of it.
PNM Payment Centers
In our continuing effort to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, PNM has decided to temporarily close in-person payment centers. All PNM in-person payment centers will close end of day Friday, March 20, 2020, until further notice. These closures affect PNM payment centers in Alamogordo, Albquerque, Bayard, Deming, Las Vegas, Lordsburg, Ruidoso and Silver City.
Other ways to pay your bill:
- Pay online at PNM.com/pay
- Pay by phone at 1-844-PNM-PYMT (1-844-766-7968)
- Mail payment to PO Box 27900, Albuquerque, NM 87125-7900
Find a payment method that works for you. If these methods don't work for you, take a look at our full payment options menu. You're sure to find one that's right for you. Learn more >