Pay in Person
During this time of uncertainty, PNM wants our customers to be certain of one thing: We are in this together, and PNM is here to help. To support our customers who may be experiencing financial hardship because of the growing concern over COVID-19, we will temporarily be suspending disconnections for non-payment. To learn more about this, and the many other steps PNM is taking to ensure that customers have the certainty of electric service, please visit PNM.com/help . Para Española ver aquí PNM.com/ayuda.
- Pay by cash or check.
- Maximum payment amount by cash or check - $2,500.
- Payments post the next business day.
- Use another payment method if you need it credited the same day.
- Save your receipt until you know the payment was credited to your account.
- Many are open longer hours and on weekends.
- Low fee of $1 for PNM customers.
- This is a Western Union fee. PNM does not receive a portion of it.
PNM Payment Centers
In our continuing effort to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, PNM has decided to temporarily close in-person payment centers. All PNM in-person payment centers will close end of day Friday, March 20, 2020, until further notice. These closures affect PNM payment centers in Alamogordo, Albquerque, Bayard, Deming, Las Vegas, Lordsburg, Ruidoso and Silver City.
Other ways to pay your bill:
- Pay online at PNM.com/pay
- Pay by phone at 1-844-PNM-PYMT (1-844-766-7968)
- Mail payment to PO Box 27900, Albuquerque, NM 87125-7900
Find a payment method that works for you. If these methods don't work for you, take a look at our full payment options menu. You're sure to find one that's right for you. Learn more >