Pay Online - pnmprod
Make a Payment Online
Need assistance paying your electric bill? PNM wants to help. Residential customers, with a past-due balance, can easily apply online for several payment assistance programs at one time by going to PNM.com/help. Just answer a few questions and we'll do the rest. Apply for help today. PNM has resumed disconnection of electricity for residential customers who are past-due on their PNM bill.
Save your payment information for future use. No more having to look up your information and re-enter it every time you make a payment, which we know can be a hassle.
You have two options for making a payment online.
Make a payment directly from your checking, savings or money market account for free.
Click "Get Started" to log in to your PNM.com account or register.
Make a payment up to $1,000 through KUBRA EZ-PAY*. Pay by:
- Visa credit or check card
- Discover Card®
- ATM card with PULSE® or STAR® logo
- Electronic check
*A maximum of two (2) payments can be made in any 30-day period. PNM does not receive a portion of the fee.
Find a payment method that works for you
We offer a variety of other ways to pay your bill. One is sure to be right for you. Learn more
FAQs: Pay one-time online
- Why is there a fee for credit or debit?
- This is not a PNM fee. It is the fee charged to us in order to allow for electronic payments. Our current, state-approved rates do not allow us to include credit card or debit card processing fees in rates.more...
- Will using a credit card result in automatic payments?
- No. This is a one-time payment. You will have to return to the site next month if you want to pay online with a credit or debit card again.
Watch a video on how to save your payment information for future use.