PNM Volunteer Grants
A PNM employee or retiree can request a contribution of as much as $500 a year on behalf of a New Mexico nonprofit organization with which he or she volunteers.
The non-profit organization receives:
- $100 donation when you volunteer a minimum of 12 hours of service;
- $200 donation when you volunteer a minimum of 25 hours of service;
- $500 donation when you volunteer a minimum of 25 hours and serve on the board of directors.
The PNM employee must:
- Be a full-time or part-time PNM employee or a PNM retiree.
- Volunteer your own time, outside of work hours, to a qualifying 501(c)3 organization in New Mexico.
- Not receive pay or any other form of compensation from the nonprofit organization for your service.
- Volunteer at least 12 hours of service for a $100 donation, 25 hours of service for a $200 donation, or serve on the board of directors and volunteer a minimum of 25 hours for a $500 donation.
The nonprofit organization must:
- Be a qualifying 501(c)3 organization in New Mexico;
- Verify the number of hours volunteered;
- Provide information about the organization.
Nonprofit organizations that do not qualify include organizations involved in political or lobbying activities and religious organizations.
For more information about PNM Community Crew and PNM grants, email Diane.Ogawa@pnmresources.com