Frequently Asked Questions: Automatic Payment
How do I start or stop Automatic Payment?
- Answer: You can stop or start Automatic Payment by logging into your account and modifying your account settings.
How do I know if my enrollment has been accepted?
- Answer: When enrolling online, you'll receive a confirmation message at the end of the enrollment letting you know it was successful. You'll also receive an email confirming the enrollment.
What if I change banks?
- Answer: If you change banks, you will need to modify your bank account information in order to have the payment withdrawn from your new account and prevent overdraft charges from your old account.
When will my payments draft each month?
- Answer: After you receive your bill each month, PNM will automatically withdraw your bill from your bank account on the day it is due.
Can I change my draft date?
- Answer: Unfortunately you can't change the date a payment is scheduled to draft.