Frequently Asked Questions: Paperless Bill
How do I change my email address?
- Answer: Log in to your account, and click on View/Edit profile. From here you can change your primary and secondary email addresses. Your primary email address is where your paperless bill will be sent. Your primary email address is also the email address you will use to log in to your online account.
I changed my email address, why am I still getting my bill at the old address?
- Answer: When you enroll in paperless bill, it will be sent to your primary email address. If you change your secondary email address, this will not affect your paperless bill delivery.
How is my account affected by enrolling in paperless bill?
- Answer: By enrolling in Paperless Bill, you'll no longer receive a paper bill. That is the only real difference for your account.
I am on paperless bill, how do I view my entire bill?
- Answer: Each month, you'll receive an email from PNM with your bill. The body of the email will have the due date, your PNM account number and the total amount due. Click on the attached PDF for a digital version of the bill previously received in the mail every month.
Do I have to log in to get my balance?
- Answer:No. Each month, you'll receive an email with your PNM bill as a PDF attachment. The body of the email will have the due date, your PNM account number and the total amount due. There will also be a link to make it easy to make your payment.
If I move, do I have to re-enroll?
- Answer: No. You will not have to re-enroll if you move.
I haven't been receiving my paperless bill and my email address has not changed?
- Answer: Sometimes certain spam filters block our emails. Check your settings and make sure that the email address EBPP.OUTBOUND@pnmresources.com is not blocked by your filters.
Can you change my email address for me?
- Answer: No. For privacy reasons, we ask that customers change their own email addresses.