2021 PNM Resources Foundation Grant Recipients
Congratulations to the winners!
Today, the PNM Resources Foundation announced its Strategic Impact grants providing a total of $62,000 to seven nonprofits serving thousands of New Mexicans by addressing time-sensitive, diverse, and long-term needs resulting from the pandemic.
Strategic Impact grants that address current issues
The following seven nonprofits collectively received $62,000 in grants and share our vision in moving New Mexico forward together. The Strategic Impact grants serve thousands of New Mexicans by addressing time-sensitive, diverse, and long-term needs resulting from the pandemic. Many of the organizations are led by Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC). The grants help solve current needs at economic development centers, provide access to telehealth services for the developmentally disabled, support for Asian-owned businesses, and fund COVID-19 response needs and more.
The Strategic Impact grants will support the Albuquerque area, Northern NM, and statewide needs:
- South Valley and International District Economic Development Centers
- Abrazos Family Support Services
- Asian Business Collaborative
- Albuquerque Community Foundation
- Community Leadership Fund of the Santa Fe Community Foundation
- COVID-19 Response Fund of the Santa Fe Community Foundation
- All Together NM Fund