Pay in Person
Pay by cash or check.
- Maximum payment amount by cash or check - $2,500.
Payments post the next business day.
- Use another payment method if you need it credited the same day.
- Many are open longer hours and on weekends.
Low fee of $1 for PNM customers.
- This is a Western Union fee. PNM does not receive a portion of it.
Wells Fargo Drop Box
Important: Beginning January 1, 2017, Wells Fargo locations will no longer accept PNM payments. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Collection box located inside the branch.
- Look for a "Payments for PNM are accepted" sign near the box.
- Payments accepted at branches throughout the PNM service area.
Pay by check or money order.
- No cash accepted.
- Place your payment in a sealed PNM envelope.
Payments take 3-4 business days to post to your account.
- Do not use to pay a past-due amount or if you've received a disconnect notice. Pay at a Western Union or make a payment online.
PNM Payment Centers
Winter hours in effect November 7 - March 10; all locations
- 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Offices only accept payments for electric services.
- Contact us for other services such as: new service delivery, line extension or other non-recurring charges.
Find a payment method that works for you. If these methods don't work for you, take a look at our full payment options menu. You're sure to find one that's right for you. Learn more...