Aug. 23, 2016
PNM to help Bayard area residents with electric bills
PNM Assistance Event on Friday, Aug. 26
Albuquerque: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund will host an assistance event in Bayard on Friday, Aug. 26.
The assistance event is open to all PNM customers and all ages are welcome. Income-qualified residents can receive:
- Assistance with a past due PNM electric bill
- $20 Walmart gift card
- PNM Energy Efficiency Program information and energy-saving information
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application
WHAT: Assistance Event
WHEN: Friday, Aug. 26, from 9 ¿ 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Bayard City Hall
800 Central Ave.
Bayard, NM 88023
View interactive map
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.