PNM has been serving New Mexico since 1917. We are New Mexicans and New Mexico can trust us as reliable community partners.
As the state's largest investor-owned energy provider, we embrace the opportunity to be actively involved in the communities we serve. Our community support and involvement are broadly focused on the following areas:
- Helping to educate the people of our state.
- Preserving and enhancing our environment.
- Helping our customers use energy more efficiently and safely.
- Promoting the economic vitality of our communities.
- Supporting the interests and engagement of our employees through the PNM Community Crew.
Checkout this article in the Albuquerque Business First about the company devoting energy and money in the community.
PNM and the PNM Resources Foundation assist communities in New Mexico each year, contributing more than $3 million to nonprofit community organizations to sustain work within communities we serve.
Thousands of New Mexicans across the state directly benefit from the efforts of PNM employee volunteers, who are collectively known as the PNM Community Crew. Every year, our employees log thousands of hours improving the communities we serve.
PNM supports organizations and educational programs that develop local talent and skills to drive current and future work force readiness.