May 12, 2016
PNM to Help Alamogordo Area Residents with Electric Bills
PNM Assistance Fair on Tuesday, May 17
Alamogordo, N.M.: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund will host an assistance fair in Alamogordo on Tuesday, May 17.
The assistance fair is open to all PNM customers and all ages are welcome. Income-qualified residents can receive:
- Assistance with a past due PNM electric bill
- $20 Walmat gift card
- PNM Energy Efficiency Program information and energy-savings information
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application
WHAT: Assistance Fair
WHEN: Tuesday, May 17, from 9 ¿ 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Love INC of Otero County
2826 Indian Wells Road
Alamogordo, NM 88310
Click here for interactive map
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.