April 13, 2016
PNM to Help Lordsburg Area Residents with Electric Bills
PNM Assistance Fair on Monday, April 18
Albuquerque: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund will host an assistance fair in Lordsburg on Monday, April 18.
The assistance fair is open to all PNM customers and all ages are welcome. Income-qualified residents can receive:
- Assistance with a past due PNM electric bill
- $20 Walma gift cad
- PNM Energy Efficiency Program information and energy-savings information
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application
WHAT: Assistance Fair
WHEN: Monday, April 18, from 10 ¿ 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Hidalgo Medical Center
520 East DeMoss St.
Lordsburg, NM 88045
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.