March 15, 2016
PNM to Help Albuquerque Senior Residents with Electric Bills
Senior Assistance Fair on Thursday, March 17
Albuquerque: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund and Silver Horizons will host a senior assistance fair in Albuquerque on Thursday, March 17.
The assistance fair is open to all PNM customers age 62 and older. Income-qualified residents can receive assistance with their electric bill; and the first 150 residents will receive a bag of groceries from Silver Horizons.
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application
Also at the fair will be PNM Energy Efficiency information, weatherization information, property tax programs, health plans for answering your questions, and program information from the Department of Senior Affairs.
WHO: PNM, Silver Horizons
WHAT: Senior Assistance Fair
WHEN: Thursday, March 17, from 9 to 11:30 a.m.
WHERE: Alamosa Community Center
6900 Gonzales Rd SW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
Click here for interactive map
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.