March 7, 2017
PNM to help Albuquerque area residents with electric bills
PNM Senior Assistance Event on Thursday, March 9
Albuquerque: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund will host a Senior Assistance Event in Albuquerque on Thursday, March 9.
The Senior Assistance Event is open to all PNM customers age 62 and older. Income-qualified residents can receive:
- Assistance with a past due PNM electric bill
- PNM Energy Efficiency Program information and energy-saving information
- Assistance with your New Mexico Gas Company (NMGC) natural gas bill from NMGC's HEAT New Mexico fund
- Information from a variety of assistance programs
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Your current NMGC natural gas bill
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof you were approved for LIHEAP during the 2017 year
WHAT: Senior Assistance Event
WHEN: Thursday, March 9, from 9 ¿ 11 a.m.
WHERE: Alamosa Health & Social Services Center
6900 Gonzales Rd. SW
Albuquerque, NM 87121
View interactive map
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.