PNM is offering business electric customers rebates for installing a variety of energy-saving equipment in a new or existing facility.
Choose from two types of incentives
- Pre-set menu incentives
- Choose from a list of energy efficiency measures with fixed rebate amounts:
- energy efficient lighting from $1 to $45 per unit
- HVAC from $15 to $35 per ton
- refrigeration components from $3 to $350 per unit
- motors from $10 to $300 each; $50 per horsepower for variable speed drives.
- Custom incentives
- Propose a system improvement with verifiable electric savings that isn't included on the Pre-set menu.
- Project must improve system efficiency.
- Incentives are calculated at 6 cents per estimated first year kilowatt hour (kWh) savings.
Get rebate details and download application (pnmenergyefficiency.com)
See list of trade allies offering consulting and installation services (.pdf pnmenergyefficiency.com)
Read how three businesses who took advantage of a PNM rebate to make upgrades will save thousands of dollars a year in energy costs
- Eligible equipment and incentive amounts can be found on the rebate application.
- Retrofit rebates are available for qualifying equipment installed after May 19, 2009.