PNM Peak Saver Program
Use electricity more efficiently
The PNM Peak Saver program is designed to help PNM large commercial electric customers reduce the amount of energy they use during peak demand days, typically the hottest days of the year.
- Participation is voluntary and free.
- Receive a quarterly incentive.
- Incentive paid depends on the amount of electricity
managed by the PNM Peak Saver program.
Sign up for PNM Peak Saver
Email PNM Energy Efficiency Program for more information
Benefits of signing up for PNM Peak Saver
Who is eligible to participate
- Reduces energy use during peak demand days.
- Helps keep electricity rates lower, longer.
- Helps to delay the construction of new, expensive power plants.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Reduces green house gas emissions.
- PNM large business electric customers.
- Customers on rates 4B, 5B, 15B 17B and 30B.
- Businesses with peak demands greater than 150 kW on PNM rate 3B.
- Customers in Alamogordo, Ruidoso, Silver City, Lordsburg and Bayard on Services Rate Schedules 2,3,5 and 12.
- PNM Peak Saver is adminstered by EnerNOC, an authorized third party contractor.