Advanced Evaporative Cooling Rebate
| If you would like to become a
participating contractor for this program, please contact PNM.
| Contact PNM
PNM is offering business electric customers rebates for installing energy-efficient advanced evaporative cooling equipment – up to $500 per qualifying unit installed.
Advanced evaporative cooling systems:
- use significantly less energy than refrigerated air conditioning.
- keep your place of business as cool and comfortable as refrigerated air.
Types of equipment eligible for a rebate
- Combination unit that contains indirect and direct stages in one cooler.
- A 100 percent indirect evaporative cooler.
- Units can generally only be purchased through HVAC contractors or authorized equipment suppliers and wholesalers.
See a chart listing qualifying equipment and rebate amounts
View list of contractors that can install advanced evaporative cooling
How to get a rebate
- Purchase a qualifying product.
- Install advanced evaporative cooling equipment.
- PNM recommends having advanced evaporative equipment installed by a qualified contractor; however you can choose to self-install the unit.
- Submit the following documentation to the address listed on the rebate form.
- Completed rebate form signed by the business owner
- Copy of your PNM electric bill
- Proof of purchase, such as a receipt
- Itemized contractor receipt, if unit installed by a contractor
- Receive a rebate check for up to $500 per unit installed.
- Mailed to you in 6 to 8 weeks.
Download a printable Advanced Evaporative Cooling Rebate Form (.pdf)