| Only PNM employees
and PNM retirees can request a Matching Grant.
When PNM employees and retirees support charitable and educational organizations, the PNM Fund, a division of the PNM Resources Foundation, will match their donations.
Matching Grants provide employees and retirees the opportunity to double their contributions to qualifying New Mexico 501(c)3 organizations or post-secondary educational institutions in the United States.
To receive a PNM Matching Grant
- You must be a full-time or part-time PNM employee or a PNM retiree.
- Contributions must be made to qualifying 501(c)3 organizations in New Mexico or post-secondary educational institutions in the United States.
- The monetary contribution must come from an individual;
corporate gifts do not qualify.
- Contributions must be in the form of cash or marketable
securities. Grants, in-kind, dues, membership fees and pledges
will not be matched.
- Minimum match per calendar year is $25, maximum is $1,000.
Nonprofits that do not qualify to receive a PNM Matching Grant include:
- Organizations involved in political or lobbying activities
- Religious organizations
How to get started
- Complete part one of the application.
Grants application (.pdf)
- Send your check and the application, with part one completed,
to the organization you wish to support. Have a representative from the organization complete part two and return the application to
the PNM Fund at:
Alvarado Square MS 0410
Albuquerque, N.M., 87158-0410
Matching Grants are awarded on a first-come, first-served
basis from a pool of funds established annually by the
PNM Resources Foundation Board of Trustees. The PNM Resources
Foundation reserves the right to suspend, amend or terminate
the Matching Grants program at any time without notice.