When you sign up for paperless bill, PNM will email your bill to you each month.
Sign up online
- No more paper bills.
- You choose how to pay.
- It's free.
- Sign up or make changes online.
- Log in to My PNM (see link below), either as a returning user or a new user.
- Returning users: log in using your existing user name and password.
- New users: select "I'm a new user: help me enroll" to get started. Be sure to have your account number with you.
- On the "My PNM Customer Self-Service Tasks" page, select the "Sign up, change or cancel: paperless bill" link.
- Follow the steps to sign up.
How it works
Go to My PNM to sign up for paperless bill
- Get your statement e-mailed to you each month.
- Includes a PDF copy of your PNM bill.
- Lets you know the amount due and due date.
- Get a paper bill and a bill e-mailed to you the first month, then no more paper bills.
- The due date on your PNM bill will not change.
- You choose how to pay. Combine paperless billing with the payment method that fits your lifestyle.
- One-time payment from your checking or savings account (free)
- Automatic Payment (free)
- Online at your bank (check with your bank about possible fees)
- Credit, debit, or ATM card including Visa®, MasterCard® and Discover Card® ($2.95 fee)
Get more information on these and other ways to pay your bill
- Want your PNM bill paid automatically for you? Combine paperless billing with Automatic Payment.
- Convenient way to make sure your bill is paid on time, every time.
- The amount due will be automatically withdrawn ten (10) business days prior to the due date shown on your e-statement.
Still have questions? Contact us