Pay My Bill Online Now
Make a one-time payment online
Checking or savings account (Free)
Make a free, one-time payment directly from your checking, savings, or money market account.
How to make a free, online payment
- Log in to My PNM (see link above), either as a returning or a new user.
- Returning users: log in using your existing user name and password.
- New users: select "I'm a new user: help me enroll" to get started. Be sure to have your PNM account number with you.
- On the "My PNM Customer Self-Service Tasks" page, select "Pay my bill online" and then "Checking or savings account (Free)".
- Follow the steps to make your payment.
- You'll need your bank account number and bank's routing number.
Credit, debit or ATM card ($2.95 fee)
- Visa®credit or check card
- American Express®
- Discover Card®
- ATM card with PULSE® or STAR® logo
- Electronic check
- You will need:
- Your PNM account number.
- Located on your PNM energy bill.
- Bank account, credit card or debit card information.
- A $2.95 fee is charged by Western Union Speedpay, the payment processor for this service.
- This payment option should only be used to pay your monthly energy bill.*
Other payment options
PNM offers a variety of other ways to pay your bill.
Find a payment method that works for you
Please note: A $15 returned check charge will be assessed by PNM when a paper or electronic check is submitted to PNM and returned due to insufficient funds.