Landlord Standby is a contractual agreement between PNM and a landlord.
Under the agreement, when a tenant moves out of a rental
property and requests that service be taken out of his or
her name, PNM will:
- Provide a final bill to the tenant.
- Continue to provide service under the landlord’s
Sign up for Landlord Standby
Manage an existing contract
- Service will remain on, even when the rental property
- No need to call when a tenant moves out.
- No transfer fees so long as the service goes straight
from the tenant's name to yours.
- No charge to set up contract.