PNM E-Bill ended June 1
- Paperless billing is now available.
- Get a copy of your bill by e-mail. Save paper. Less clutter.
- Automatic, recurring payment set up not required.
- Choose from a variety of payment options.
- Any of them may be combined with paperless bill:
- Free online click-to-pay from your checking, savings or money market account;
- Free automatic monthly payments from your checking or savings with Automatic Payment;
- At your bank's website;
- Other ways to pay
Learn more and sign up for paperless bill
Why did PNM end PNM E-Bill?
- We're listening to you. A number of you have told us you want to be able to get your bill e-mailed, without having to set up the recurring payment that was required with PNM E-Bill.
- The new program provides customers more control over their payment.
- Increased Visa processing costs have made free credit/debit card acceptance prohibitive.
Still have questions? Contact us.
Other ways to pay your PNM bill