we can't sign up customers via e-mail.
Budget Billing allows you to pay the same amount on your
PNM bill each month, removing the month-to-month fluctuations
caused by changing weather, changing usage and other factors.
How it works
- You still pay for all of the electricity you use, but
your total costs are spread evenly throughout the year.
- Your Budget Billing amount is based on two primary factors:
- Your energy use for the last year.
- Estimated energy costs for the upcoming year.
- It's best if
you have been at the service location for at least seven months
so we can accurately calculate your projected usage.
- Budget Billing amounts are evaluated once a year in August, and may
go up or down based on your usage and updated estimates
of energy costs.
- Late payments may lead to an account being dropped from
- If you choose to cancel Budget Billing,
any amount you still owe will be due on your next bill. If we owe you, the amount will be deducted from your next
How Budget Billing works: other important things you should know
Ways to pay your PNM energy bill