Applying for LIHEAP Bill Help
How to apply
- Download, print and complete a LIHEAP application.
- Prepare other information you will need to
have with your application.
- Visit a New Mexico Human Services office to apply in
Download and print LIHEAP application (.pdf - state.nm.us)
the New Mexico Human Services office nearest you (nm.state.us)
You also can get applications at Human Services offices.
Other information you will need
Have these in hand when you visit the
Human Services office to apply:
- household income for last 30 days;
- identification of the person placing the application;
- if not a U.S. citizen, proof of qualified immigrant status;
- Social Security numbers for all household members;
- household cost for heating or cooling; the highest bill from the last
Who can get help?
Providing account information
At your request, PNM will send your account information
to Human Services.
Please call to make this request:
- 1-888-342-5766 (1-888-DIAL-PNM) statewide
- Mondays-Fridays, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.