Special Discount on a 2019 Nissan LEAF®
Buying a electric vehicle (EV) means you are eligible for a special discount on a new Nissan LEAF®. As part of the national effort to accelerate clean transportation, PNM has partnered with Nissan North America, Inc. to help drive support for electric vehicles with a special discount for our customers on the all-electric Nissan LEAF®.This opportunity is another part of the PNM effort to accelerate clean transportation in New Mexico and help customers save.
Nissan LEAF® Discount
PNM customers can receive a $3,500 Fleetail rebate off MSRP on a new 2019 Nissan LEAF and LEAF Plus. This discount can also be combined with up to $7,500 in federal tax incentives. Here is what you need to do to receive your discount when you visit a participating Nissan dealership.
- Bring a copy of your PNM bill (printed or an e-bill) and a printed copy of the PNM offer flyer or the Nissan LEAF flyer .
- Present to the Nissan dealership when purchasing your new Nissan LEAF.
- Visit a participating Nissan dealership.
Melloy Nissan in Albuquerque, NM
Fiesta Nissan in Santa Fe, NM
If you have any questions, please send an email to EV@pnm.com.
- Offer is available for a limited time only and expires December 31, 2019.
- Incentive of $3,500 Fleetail Rebate off MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination fees. Dealer sets actual price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Nissan special lease, APR or rebates.
- Nissan LEAF and LEAF Plus features and complete rules and restrictions are available on the Nissan LEAF flyer.
1With all the electric vehicles on the market, PNM is not advocating one EV manufacturer over another. Customers are encouraged to review their options before purchasing. It¿s the goal of PNM to support all opportunities to incorporate sustainability into your commute.
2ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the wheel. See Owner¿s Manual for safety information.
3Model year 18 EPA range of 150 miles. Based on targeted 2018 EPA estimates. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
4The federal incentive referenced is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. The incentive is not within Nissan¿s control and is subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase.
5For complete product details on the Nissan LEAF, https://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/