July 12, 2016
PNM to help Albuquerque area residents with electric bills
PNM Assistance Fair on Friday, July 15
Albuquerque: The PNM Good Neighbor Fund will host an assistance fair in Albuquerque on Friday, July 15.
The assistance fair is open to all PNM customers and all ages are welcome. Income-qualified residents can receive:
- Assistance with a past due PNM electric bill
- PNM Energy Efficiency Program information and energy-saving information
To apply for assistance, please bring:
- Your current PNM electric bill (applicant name and account holder must be the same)
- Proof of all household income including a current bank statement with deposit information
- Identification for all adults in the home
- Identification for all children in the home (birth certificates, shot records, etc.)
- Proof of LIHEAP application
WHAT: Assistance Fair
WHEN: Friday, July 15, from 1 ¿ 5 p.m.
WHERE: Los Griegos Health & Social Service Center
1231 Candelaria NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107
Click here for interactive map.
With headquarters in Albuquerque, PNM is the largest electricity provider in New Mexico, serving more than 500,000 customers in dozens of communities across the state. PNM is a subsidiary of PNM Resources, an energy holding company also headquartered in Albuquerque. For more information, visit PNM.com.