If you see
- multiple outages exist. Click on it inside the map to zoom to them.
- move your mouse over it inside the map to see when the power should be back on
- 50 - 250
- More than 250
Outage details - To view detailed information about an outage on the map, including how many customers are affected and when power is expected to be restored, click an the outage icon inside the map. All times are stated in Mountain Time.
Enter an address to see if there is an outage in that area ¿ Enter as much of the address as you know and click `Find it' and the map will zoom to that location. If there is an outage icon nearby, there could be a power outage affecting this location. Move your mouse over the outage icon to get outage details.
Report your outage online or call us 24 hour a day.
Call 1-888-DIAL-PNM (888-342-5766). Say "outage" to get started,
Receive outage alerts via email, text message or automated phone call; your choice.
- We will let you know when:
- A power outage is affecting your
- A power outage is affecting your home or business.
- Power is expected to be restored.
- Power is restored.