PNM.com Redesign Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why did we redesign the website?
A. PNM wanted to improve our customer¿s online experience. This website redesign continued our efforts in providing the ultimate online experience for our customers. Website design has evolved significantly since we last completed a complete update of PNM.com. The redesign of this website brings PNM.com in line with website best practices and makes it easier for our customers and stakeholders to navigate and use.
Q. When is the new website launching?
A. The new website will launch in the next few weeks.
Q. Do I need to re-register for online account access on the new website?
A. No. You can log in to your online account the same way you did on the old site. You do not need to re-register or create a new account.
Q. What should I expect on the day the website goes live?
A. In the new website you will have greater visibility to the tools, resources, and information that PNM offers its customers. Our team is in place to fix any immediate issues, and a process has been put in place for our website users to report bugs.
Q. How do I report bugs or errors?
A. While we have worked to make the launch of the new website as seamless as possible for customers, there may be some bugs. PNM has put a process in place to track and fix these errors. You can report any bugs you come across after the website launches at PNM.com/Contact-Us. Scroll to the Email Us form on that page and select Web Development. Our team will be working to fix them as they are reported.
Q. What are some of the major changes to the website?
A. We listened to our customers and made improvements to the design across all pages of the PNM website.
- The new design allows more screen space, larger fonts, and better visibility of key tools and resources.
- We have added our Quick Links and Outage Center to the main navigation bar.
- My Account has been moved out of the main navigation bar into the top header.
- The Search Bar has moved to the top right of the page, next to the main logo.
- The Live Chat now and appears directly next to the search bar.
- Expanded Home Page to quickly find information about energy saving rebates and discounts.
Q. What are some of the tools I can use on PNM.com?
- Quickly contact PNM: The PNM Live Chat is available at the top of each page for customers to click and chat instantly. Customers can find tips and tricks right away for texting with PNM to report an outage, request a payment extension, or get your account balance. Start today by texting #REG to 78766.
- Sign up to receive alerts on payment reminders and power outages. While there, customers can report and view power outages at the PNM Outage Center.
- Easily manage your account communication preferences: Customers remain in control of what and how PNM communicates with them.
- PNM.com is mobile-friendly: We've focused on a streamlined and concise online experience whether you¿re on a computer or a mobile device.
- Use the optimized 24/7 on-demand self-service channels including:
- Usage history and alerts
- Bill viewing and payment
- Starting and stopping service
- Rebates and discount offerings