Special offer for a 2018 Nissan LEAF
Nissan North America is offering PNM customers $3,000 off MSRP on a new 2018 Nissan LEAF. This discount can be combined with up to $7,500 in federal tax credits. This opportunity is another part of the PNM effort to accelerate clean transportation in New Mexico and help customers save.
- Find your LEAF
- Call a New Mexico Nissan dealership to confirm availability.
- Bring a copy of your PNM bill (printed or an e-bill) and a printed copy of the PNM offer flyer or the Nissan LEAF flyer .
- Present both to the dealer when purchasing.
If you have any questions, email Valerie.Kornahrens@nissan-usa.com.
- Offer is available for a limited time only and expires January 2, 2019.
- Incentive of $3,000 Fleetail Rebate off MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination fees. Dealer sets actual price.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Nissan special lease, APR or rebates.
- Nissan LEAF features and complete rules and restrictions are available on the Nissan Leaf flyer.
1With all the electric vehicles on the market, PNM is not advocating one EV manufacturer over another. Customers are encouraged to review their options before purchasing. It’s the goal of PNM to support all opportunities to incorporate sustainability into your commute.
2ProPILOT Assist cannot prevent collisions. Always monitor traffic conditions and keep both hands on the wheel. See Owner’s Manual for safety information.
3Model year 18 EPA range of 150 miles. Based on targeted 2018 EPA estimates. Actual range may vary based on driving conditions. Use for comparison only.
4The federal incentive referenced is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute tax or legal advice. All persons considering use of available incentives should consult with their own tax or legal professional to determine eligibility, specific amount of incentives available, if any, and further details. The incentive is not within Nissan’s control and is subject to change without notice. Interested parties should confirm the accuracy of the information before relying on it to make a purchase.
5For complete product details on the 2018 Nissan LEAF, https://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/